Indica Surf School
Apply for your
Dream Career With Us
Are you looking for your dream career? Fancy living on the Coast, surfing, playing in an aquatic playground daily, living every day doing what other people do on holidays and go on vacations for? Maybe you have found the right place to start your new Indica Career!
We are always looking for passionate, motivated, highly driven individuals to join our growing Indica Surf School crew. As we grow and expand, we need more people working with us and not just surf instructors.
- have a professional attitude;
- love working with people;
- are motivated, passionate and have high energy levels;
- are outgoing but respectful and humble;
- have a strong desire to work outside in the ocean, surf and aquatic environments and industries
- are energetic and love adventure
- enjoy being challenged and pushed
- want to work in a dynamic new Indian company that is wanting to drive the surf and aquatic industries forward introducing new sports and new ways of doing things
- want to work hard to learn new things, gain new skills and knowledge and better yourself
we would love to hear from you if you would like to apply for a position with Indica Surf School.
We have a number of positions that we need filling including
- Surf Instructors
- Surf Assistant
- Kayak Guides/Instructors and assistants
- SUP Instructors and assistants
- Indian Watermen
- Staff for our Lodging and accommodation options that we provide
Experience is preferable but vital is being willing to continue learning; being passionate about teaching the sports of surfing, kayaking, SUP and other water sports; being able to work cohesively in a team under our Head Instructors and wanting to improve to be the best instructor they can be!! We want all our staff to aspire to becoming all round watermen and want to continually challenge and push our staff to better themselves, build their knowledge and confidence and grow as a person.
We have paid employment positions as well as volunteer positions vacant.
For all our staff, whether paid or volunteer, we have stringent Protocols, Expectations and Rules that all must abide by which you can read by following the above link
Volunteers will be exposed to a wide range of jobs, skills and new knowledge and training. It is a perfect way to learn new sports but also gain crucial experience and training in the water sports/surf/service industries.
For volunteers that show the high qualities we are needing there is always the high possibility that paid permanent position in our Indica Team may be offered.
Anyone wishing to volunteer with us will have to apply with a formal application, the same as if applying for a paid employment position with Indica. For all volunteers taking on a position with us, we require a commitment of a minimum one calendar month. Unfortunately, requesting to volunteer with us for a few days to week or two so you can experience surfing and aquatic activities, stay, eat and live with us for free in return for a little bit of work when you can fit it in around our daily activities is not possible.
More information on our Indica Volunteers can be found here.
Contact us if you are interested in one of our available positions – whether paid or volunteer and we will send you the required application forms for you to complete.