Our Aquatic Sports Program includes all of our sports that we offer including, but not limited to Surfing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayaking, Body Surfing, Foiling, WindWinging, Prone Paddling, Waterman Training and General Fitness Training. Our Aquatic Sports Programs can cover not only the technical skills of the sports but also areas such as first aid, oceanography and opportunities in the surfing industry to enable an ongoing involvement in a surfing lifestyle.
In consideration of the Surf School accepting my application to participate in the Program, below I acknowledge, understand and agree that:
1. “Surf School” for the purposes of this declaration means and includes Indica Surf School, Aquatic Indica Pte Ltd, and their respective directors, officers, members, servants or agents.
2. Warning: Participating in the Program can be inherently dangerous. I understand the nature and requirements of the Program and acknowledge that serious accidents can and often do happen which may result in me being seriously injured or even killed. I have voluntarily read and understood this warning and accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in the Program.
3. Physical Fitness: I must not participate in the Program if I have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the risk of me becoming injured unless I have told the Surf School about it and they have authorised me to participate. I declare that I am medically and physically fit and able to participate in the Program and I will immediately notify the Surf School of any change to my fitness and ability to participate.
4. Instructions: I will at all times comply with the instructions and safety procedures of the Surf School.
5. Medical Treatment: If required, the Surf School will arrange medical or hospital treatment (including ambulance transportation) for me. I authorise such actions being taken by the Surf School and agree to meet all costs associated with such action.
6. Release & Indemnity: My participation in the Program is entirely at my own risk and I agree to:
(a) release and forever discharge the Surf School from all liability and Claims that I may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with my participation in the Program;
(b) indemnify and hold harmless the Surf School to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person including but not only another participant in the Program arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the Program.
In this clause 6 “Claims” means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising (including negligence, trespass to the person or for breach of implied terms in the sale of services).
7. Identity: Photographic and or visual images taken by the Surf School and authorised associated personnel of my participation in the Program may be used for general promotion of the Organiser’s activities.
8. Privacy: I understand that the information provided by me in this form is necessary for the operation of the Program. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the objects of the Surf School and to provide me with information pertaining to the Program. I understand that I will be able to access my information through the Surf School upon request. If the information is not provided I might not be permitted to participate in the Program. The completion of your email address enables us to email you various information throughout the year. If you do not want to receive email from WoW, please do not fill in your email address or you can reply Unsubscribe to the emails and you will be removed from our list.