We have a very strong social consciousness and are put high value in our social commitment to help, assist & offer opportunities to those less privileged.
In the aquatic industry there is a huge opportunity to help those who do not have a large range of opportunities and options for their future. We are committed to providing such opportunities for those that want them!
At Indica Surf School, we hold a strong belief in always giving back to the community. We have a passion and feel a large responsibility to also ensure that wherever we can, we are helping individuals, families and communities and are contributing back to the communities to help others less fortunate and provide opportunities to those that otherwise would not have such opportunities.
This social commitment forms a large part of our ethos, operating structures and business models.
Examples of our social commitment to give back and provide opportunities include
- Offering programs to local children at zero or negligible costs
- Providing employment opportunities to local people where we operate including training them up with new skills and new knowledge
- Providing pathways for youth to learn with us new sports, new skills and new knowledge. This can open up new future opportunities for them for their future for
- Having a new healthy activity and sport to enjoy
- Becoming a competitive recreational athlete competing in local competitions
- Becoming a serious athlete competing in regional, state and national competitions
- For those with the talent, motivation, drive and passion with also the dedication, a pathway can be provided for development as a professional athlete competing in international competitions and representing India in international meets
- Employment opportunities as assistants, instructors, guides and coaches
- Employment opportunities as lifeguards and in beach management systems
These can have life log ramifications and benefits, providing the opportunity to those that would otherwise not have these available to them to change their life and the life of the whole family.
We feel privileged to be able to offer this and gain huge satisfaction from the fact of knowing that we can help benefit others to such a large degree and have such a profound positive impact on the lives of others.